We did a search for other books with a similar title, however there were no matches.
ISBN 13: 9780199604456
You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your book. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! The New Handbook of Political Science is an authoritative survey of developments in the discipline compiled by 42 of the most famous political scientists worldwide, analysing progress over the past twenty years and assessing this in the context of historical trends in the field. Discussion of each of the main subdisciplines: political institutions political behaviour comparative politics international relations political theory public policy and administration political economy political methodology breaks down into four sections: an overview of the field analysis from two key perspectives in the field Old and new: an eminent scholar in the field assesses the new developments in the light of older traditions in the discipline International in its scope, systematic in its coverage, A New Handbook of Political Science will become the reference book for political scientists, and those tracking their work, into the next century.
It contains much which will be required reading.
I strongly recommend it'. Scholars are well advised to read this new, single-volume Handbook in its entirety. For this volume is not only a collection of brilliant contributions, but also a much needed cross-fertilizing endeavour'.
http://mnsh.ddns.info/map47.php Giovanni Sartori. For this volume is not only a collection of brilliant contributions, but also a much needed cross-fertilizing endeavour' Giovanni Sartori.
- Issues and Insights from the Army Technology Seminar Game!
- Stuff You Dont Learn in Engineering School: Skills for Success in the Real World.
- Francis Parkman : France and England in North America : Vol. 2: Count Frontenac and New France under Louis XIV, A Half-Century of Conflict, Montcalm and Wolfe (Library of America).
- Bounded Analytic Functions!
Features The definitive point of reference for all scholars of political science An essential course or research companion for all graduate students in the field Not just a review of the discipline, but a major contribution to it Engagingly written by an illustrious team of international contributors. The specification in this catalogue, including without limitation price, format, extent, number of illustrations, and month of publication, was as accurate as possible at the time the catalogue was compiled.
Due to contractual restrictions, we reserve the right not to supply certain territories.
Description Contents Readership Drawing on the rich resources of the ten-volume series of The Oxford Handbooks of Political Science , this one-volume distillation provides a comprehensive overview of all the main branches of contemporary political science: political theory; political institutions; political behavior; comparative politics; international relations; political economy; law and politics; public policy; contextual political analysis; and political methodology. About the Contributors.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Home - Political Science - Subject Guides at University of Alberta Libraries!
- Attitudes and Behaviors of Mobile Network Operator Customers: Contributions toward empirically founded marketing strategies for mobile navigation and Internet services.
- Listeria, Listeriosis, and Food Safety, Third Edition (Food Science and Technology).
- Interactive and Dynamic Graphics for Data Analysis: With R and GGobi (Use R!).
- Political Scientists.
Related A New Handbook of Political Science
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved